Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

God is in the Details

This week this scripture came to my mind a lot:

Moses 1:13 And it came to pass that Moses looked upon Satan and said: Who art thou? For behold, I am a son of God, in the similitude of his Only Begotten; and where is thy glory, that I should worship thee? 

While this is a scripture commonly quoted by many people, and one that I have thought about often before, I thought about it a little bit different this time. In connection with a conversation I had with my mom where she reminded me that God is in the DETAILS of our lives (emphasis on the details, just in case you couldn't tell).  I am learning that because we are God's children, that he cares about every thing about us. Just as my own mother loves hearing about the little things in my life, Heavenly Father not only cares for, but provides for the little things. Even through times that are hard (and the first two weeks of this semester have definitely been hard) Heavenly Father is there. There is purpose in the "hardness." I learn more about myself and what he wants me to do.
So, when the going gets tough, turn to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment