Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

It’s Been Awhile and a New Blog

It has been a very long time since I’ve posted in this blog! Looking back through posts, I’ve realized this has been a blog mainly for publishing my different assignments for school, and in some ways has been a journal for some of my intellectual and spiritual musings. So, while this blog will continue to serve that purpose, I’d also like to use this as a blog to post about my picture and video projects. When I will ever have time to do that I don’t know, but I’ll have more motivation now that I’ve written it down right? Right... Plus I’ve started a blog for my story writing! So this will probably take priority over anything I do on here now. I’m excited about it! Check it out at www.makingtheirstoriesknown.blogspot.com
Well, that’s all for now folks! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment